In recent years we have seen an increase in the number of homeowners who are opting to install strand bamboo flooring in their homes. The main reason for this being that this type is a lot easier to keep clean and maintain. But not only that, there are many more other benefits that you can get from strand bamboo flooring, I’ll give it to you.
Benefit of Installing Strand Bamboo Flooring
- When it comes to strand bamboo flooring this is even more environmentally friendly than other forms of this flooring. This is because rather than just mature strips of the plant being used to create the planks the whole of the harvest bamboo is ground and then woven together. Meaning that there is no waste which then needs to be disposed of.
- You will find that the processes installing strand bamboo flooring helps to make it far stronger than other forms of flooring. In fact you will be surprised that this type of flooring is far stronger than those made from hardwoods such as cherry or oak. So is suitable for any room in the house where lots of people will be walking across its surface on a regular basis each day.
- Just as with all types of hardwood and laminate flooring available today this type is suitable for homes where people suffer from allergies. Strand bamboo flooring does not allow the build up of particles in the air that can cause an adverse reaction in some people who suffer from allergies.
- What many find is that when it comes to this type of bamboo flooring that it comes in a wide variety of different colors. So finding one that will complement the decor of the room in which it is to be laid will not prove difficult.
- Strand bamboo flooring is very strong and resistant to moisture. However, any liquid that drops on to its surface should be immediately wiped up. But as it is resistant to moisture there is less chance over time of the flooring becoming warped or cracked if things do get spilled on it accidentally.